- This website focusses on Information security. Therefore we invite everybody with adequate knowledge to submit an article on a topic of his choice.
- All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
- With the submission of an article, the author waives all his copyright rights and enters his/her article into the public domain.
- Authors may submit their articles electronically. All correspondence, including notification of the Editor’s decision and requests for revision, takes place by e-mail, removing the need for a paper trail.
- Your article submission will need to be sent to email@example.com. The Editor, and his review panel, can decide to publish or not to publish your submitted article. In some cases a revision of the article might be needed before actual publication.
- Accepted articles will result in getting you listed as an information security expert on www.itsecurity.be.
- We do not pay any money for an article. This website is operated on a voluntary basis. So besides glory, fame, a lot of Kudos from us and the rest of the community, and our gratitude, you do not receive anything. But remember: Your fame grows with our fame, so get on board !
Topics you can submit on
- Identity and Access management
- Network security
- Endpoint security
- Product reviews
Theme of the month – calendar
Each month we will focus on a specific subject in Information Security. Other articles might occur during that time on the site, but the “theme of the month”-articles will run as a red wire throughout the month.
Do you have any ideas for “Theme of the month” ? Let us know. Tell us in the comments or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature articles will get published every wednesday.