Our first month of 2011, we have planned articles around the theme of Identity Management. This is the first month in which this website will be live.
Articles will be released every wednesday. Currently we are considering the following topics:
- January 5 : 5 ways to fail your identity management project
- January 12 : Identity Management and Identity Federation : Sense or nonsense ?
- January 19 : What’s the future of Identity Management ?
- January 26 : Overview of most popular Identity Management products of today
This calendar is subject to change In the upcoming months we will focus on:
- February 2011 : Security awareness
- March 2011 : Penetration testing : tools, best practices, approaches
- April 2011 : Information Security Policies and standards
- May 2011 : Risk Assessment
- June 2011 : Security certifications
Do you have any ideas for “Theme of the month” ? Let us know. Tell us in the comments or send an email to email@example.com.